The MyTriageChecklist® is a telephone nurse triage software to triage and document patient phone calls when the doctor offices are open. The software includes Schmitt-Thompson protocols, integration with existing EMR systems, and a clinical nurse manager to train all users. We also have optional features including data analytics reports and the ability for providers to customize the care instructions their nurses give during triage calls.
How it Works
- Patient calls—nurse enters symptom “keywords” to quickly access correct protocol
- Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
- As the nurse handles the call, the telephone triage system documents all the details—it’s that easy
- Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
- Dashboard includes medication dosage charts and brief patient history
- Ability to email or text handouts and care advice to callers based on the encounter
- Integrated with Salesforce
- Works with paper charts or integrates with EMRs
- Up and running in 30 minutes
- Fast and always reliable
- Backup server means no downtime
Why our clients love this product
Consistent telephone assessment and care advice
myTriageChecklist® telephone triage software helps nurses deliver consistent and thorough documentation of every call, regardless of which staff member answers or at what time of day.
Simple, reliable, web-based solution
Nursing staff can download and start using myTriageChecklist® telephone triage software in 30 minutes or less. No hardware or IT support needed. Free live demos training, and full support is included; no long-term commitment required.
TriageLogic myTriageChecklist® works with your existing EMR
Call documentation can easily be printed or transferred to your existing EMR system, which also helps ensure HIPAA compliance.
Free Training by a Triage Nurse Manager
As part of our service, we provide you with unlimited free weekly training sessions, helping you train your current as well as new nurses. You benefit from minimizing the training time spent by your senior nurses and ensures all your patients receive the same consistently high level of care.