Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) improves the care of chronically ill patients while increasing your revenue. A comprehensive solution for peace of mind for you and your patients.
- Daily review of results.
- Daily registered nurse outreach to patients with abnormal data.
- 24/7 outreach by registered nurses for critical alerts as defined by providers.
- 24/7 hotline for inbound calls that address patient symptoms or concerns.
- Nurse time billable to insurance.
Would your organization like to generate more revenue
without stretching resources?
We can assist you
- A Medical Director oversees your program to facilitate the highest level of patient care.
- Our registered nurses have an average of 10 years of experience with acute patient care.
- Our services meet Medicare and HIPAA requirements.
- State-of-the-art software provides you analytics and detailed reports on patient care.
- Protocols are customizable.
- URAC-accredited health call center.
- SOC 2 Certification (in process).
While Remote Patient Monitoring can improve health outcomes for those with chronic diseases, it can also burden your physician’s time. We alleviate that burden by doing the monitoring for them.
From Our Medical Director
- 24/7 care at no cost.
- Decrease ER visits from sudden emergencies.
- URAC accredited – the Medical Director oversees all nurses.
“Improve Patient Care While Increasing Revenue”
- Ravi Raheja, MD
Download Our Brochure
Read More Information on Remote Patient Monitoring Here
Do You Need Us To Do Post Discharge Follow-Up?
During post discharge follow-up, Registered Nurses perform outbound calls to follow up with patients after a hospital visit and review instructions. In addition, our nurses are on call 24/7 to speak to your patients, evaluate their symptoms, and follow-up to doctor’s offices.
Read These Articles To Stay Informed
The shift from volume-based care to value-based has extended from hospitals and doctors’ offices to home health agencies. According to Fierce Healthcare, the Centers for
Jacksonville, Fla., August 9, 2021 – Play-it Health, a virtual care management organization, has coupled its Remote Patient Monitoring services with TriageLogic’s telephone nurse support for