Remote Monitoring Made Easy
While remote monitoring can help control the cost of care for those with chronic diseases such as congestive heart failure, COPD, asthma, and diabetes, device monitoring can take a toll on limited resources that need to be focused on direct patient care.
We Can Assist You By:
- Providing 24/7 nurses to remotely monitor patients for you
- Provide your office with the tools to help your nurses monitor and document all calls quickly and effectively
- Get custom protocols & orders for the chronic condition of the device
Does your office have the time and resources to monitor multiple dashboards for multiple patients?
TriageLogic can help bridge the gap between remote monitoring data and care decisions.
How Can We Help
- Our experienced, registered nurses are available around the clock to monitor your patients’ device dashboards for alerts and abnormal values.
- A call is made to the patient to triage the situation.
- The patient is given instructions based on your customized orders and protocols – including at-home care, a follow-up appointment in your office or emergency intervention.
- We work with you to create custom protocols for the condition specified for the device.
- Receive data analytics and reports on patient calls, outcomes, and much more.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services now covers some costs for patients who use remote monitoring technologies.
Benefits of Having Our Nurses Monitor Your Patients
We Deliver Trusted Clinical Care
Founded by board Certified pediatrician, Ravi K. Raheja, MD and Charu Raheja, PhD, TriageLogic is a leading provider of quality patient care over the phone. TriageLogic provides patient call solutions to over 9,000 doctors within the United States and has taken over 1 million patient phone calls over the last 10 years.
What Makes Us Different
We provide the technology and the nurses to make your patient remote monitoring effective 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All nursing minutes count towards the Medicare billing codes. The nurses are also available for inbound calls, which helps fulfill the CCM requirements and can count towards nursing minutes. We work with any device company and monitoring dashboard to provide the bridge between alerts and action when your office is not available or wants to allocate resources to other in-office patient care.
By having our nurses assist you in your remote patient care needs you will be able to:
- Decrease ER readmission rates
- Ensure continuity of care
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Help patients avoid unnecessary ER visits
- Increase patient compliance with instructions
Do You Need Us To Do Post Discharge Follow-Up?
Request a Quote Today
We provide flexible pricing models based on patient and call volume. To request a quote, please contact us!
Print a PDF of this information
TriageLogic Sales Manager
Read These Articles To Stay Informed
Dr. Ravi Raheja, Medical Director of TriageLogic, Leads the Conversation in Remote Patient Monitoring
TriageLogic is leading the conversation on remote patient monitoring (RPM) as the healthcare industry pivots from expensive, in-office visits to efficient, device oriented care. Arch Healthcare, a company which helps organizations develop strategic and actionable provider network development plans, has published an article written by medical director Ravi Raheja, MD.
Remote patient monitoring is part of a new era of medical technology. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, remote services and technology have been shown to be extremely valuable to patients, doctors, and healthcare organizations.
Dr. Ravi Raheja, medical director and CTO of TriageLogic, teamed up with Spry Health to talk about monitoring at-risk patients during the COVID-19 pandemic on April 10th, 2020. The group discussed options for remote patient care and telehealth solutions to help patients virtually.