Board Certified pediatrician Ravi K. Raheja, MD and Charu Raheja, PhD, saw that there was a need for accurate, reliable, cost-effective triage services in both hospital and private practice settings. They founded TriageLogic in 2005, after extensive research and investment in the development of proprietary triage software technology.
Today, TriageLogic is a leading provider of quality, affordable triage solutions, including comprehensive after-hours call center services and innovative online systems for use in both institutional and private practice settings.
TriageLogic is not just an IT company that sells healthcare software. TriageLogic is a health care company that creates leading edge telephone medicine technology based on practical experience and a thorough understanding of the field. Whether yours is a busy private practice in need of a phone triage system, or a hospital seeking complete after-hours call center solutions, TriageLogic has a product to meet your needs.
"Our clients love that they can actually access the software remotely to make changes to their physician on-call schedule and to view patient notes and physician pages"
Charu G. Raheja, PhD
Chair and CEO
Ravi K. Raheja, MD
Medical Director and COO
- MD: Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Jersey
- Special interests: CEO compensation, corporate governance, and health care research
- Article by Ravi: Making a Difference—The Seeds of Triagelogic
Shelly Rogers, RN
- Owner CEO/CFO PRN INC PC (Positive Reinforcement Nursing) (1996-Present)
- Associates in Nursing, Forsyth Technical Community College, Winston-Salem NC (1992)
- Previous Positions as Labor and Delivery Nurse at Forsyth Hospital (1992-1996)
- NBHA District Director- District 6 (1997-1999)
John Roberts, Esq
- Current Position: Partner, New Counsel, PLLC
- Education: Gustavus Adolphus College, BA; University of Minnesota Law School, JD
- In-house legal positions, including General Counsel, Deputy General Counsel or Corporate Counsel at Texas Instruments, DSC Communications Corporation, Net Perceptions and ValueVision Media, Inc.
Rose Moon, RN, BSN Clinical Education Trainer
and IT Support Manager
- Article by Rose: Telephone Triage Goals and Process
Marci Lawing, RN, BSN Nurse Manager
- Employee Spotlight on Marci
- Article co-written by Marci: Basic Qualities of a Good Triage Nurse
- Article co-written by Marci: Transforming a Nurse into a Telephone Triage Nurse
- Article co-written by Marci: Tips for Experience Triage Nurses and the Challenges They Face