Charu Raheja, Ph.D.
Charu seeks to inspire individuals by using creativity and problem-solving skills to create positive outcomes. Her passion is helping people live healthier lives with better access to healthcare.
Articles and Publications
- Healthcare Future
- Patients and Health Communication
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Mental Health
- Corporate Value
- Project Valuation
Awards and Recognition
- Board Director Point Motion
- Board Advisor Call Simulator
- Board Member American Heart Association
- Jacksonville Business Journal – Women of Influence Award
- Beyond! Magazine – Cover story
- American Business Awards – Gold Stevie Award/Female Entrepreneur of the Year
In The News
Charu Raheja holds a Ph.D. in Finance from NYU, has written for Harvard Business Review and has spoken at Harvard University and for the Federal Reserve Bank Board of Governors.
She founded TriageLogic in 2007 and has written several e-books including, “Telephone Nurse Triage Handbook,” “Patient Symptoms & Outcomes,” “Why Wellbeing is Simply Good for Business,” and “Engaging and Communicating with Employees.”