Charu Raheja, Ph.D.
Entrepreneur | Author | Speaker
Charu seeks to inspire individuals by using creativity and problem-solving skills to create positive outcomes.
- Healthcare Future
- Patients and Health Communication
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Mental Health
- Corporate Value
- Project Valuation
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Women’s Future Conference (2019) – presented “The Future of Healthcare”
- National Wellness Institute (2019) – presented “Why Wellbeing is Simply Good for Business”
Awards and Recognition
- American Business Awards (2018) – Gold Stevie Award/Female Entrepreneur of the Year
- Beyond! Magazine (2018) – Cover story
- Jacksonville Business Journal (2017) – Women of Influence
- Enterprising Women Magazine (2017) – Enterprising Women of the Year
- Buzz Media Group (2015) – Top 25 Women Igniting Success in Jacksonville
Charu Raheja holds a Ph.D. in Finance from NYU, has written for Harvard Business Review and has spoken at Princeton University, Harvard University and for the Federal Reserve Bank Board of Governors.
She founded TriageLogic in 2005 and has written several whitepapers including, “Why Wellbeing is Simply Good for Business,” “Engaging and Communicating with Employees,” and “Patient Symptoms & Outcomes.”