Standardize and Document Patient Phone Calls - myTriageChecklist®
Official partner of Barton Schmitt and David Thompson’s Clinical Content. Telephone triage software to manage patient calls.
- Initial Assessment Questions
- Web-based: up and running in 30 minutes
- Free live training by nurse director
- Schmitt-Thompson protocols
- Answer patient questions quickly and accurately
- Email/Text handouts and care advice
- Text message notifications and surveys to patients
- Reports and Analytics on key metrics
- Medical Director on site
No credit card needed when starting your Free 30-Day Trial
Telephone nurse triage software to triage and document patient phone calls when the doctor offices are open. The software includes Schmitt-Thompson protocols, integration with existing EMR systems, and a clinical nurse manager to train all users. You can also add optional features, including data analytics reports and the ability for providers to customize the care instructions their nurses give during triage calls.
“TriageLogic’s help in setting up the software and infrastructure needed for our nurses to work from home was invaluable for us to prioritize COVID-19 patients and keep our nurses safe. They trained our nurses on an easy-to-use system that allowed us to focus on our patients’ questions
and concerns and provide needed support for our community during these trying times.”
Misty Manwaring, Manager of Clinical Services & Coaching for Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
How it Works
- Patient calls—nurse enters symptom “keywords” to quickly access correct protocol
- Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
- As the nurse handles the call, the telephone triage system documents all the details—it’s that easy
- Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
- Initial assessment questions to guide nurses to narrow down the symptoms to triage before using protocols that will lead to a disposition
- Dashboard includes medication dosage charts and brief patient history
- Ability to email or text handouts and care advice to callers based on the encounter
- Integrated with Salesforce
- Works with paper charts or integrates with EMRs
- Up and running in 30 minutes
- Fast and always reliable
- Backup server means no downtime
- Medical Director on site at all times to ensure proper oversight
- Custom provider preferences
- Reports and analytics
- Unlimited training by a nurse manager
- No hidden fees
- Free access to the Triage Nurse Learning Center
Why our clients love this product
Consistent telephone assessment and care advice
MyTriageChecklist® telephone triage software helps nurses deliver consistent and thorough documentation of every call, regardless of which staff member answers or at what time of day.
Simple, reliable, web-based solution
Nursing staff can download and start using myTriageChecklist® telephone triage software in 30 minutes or less. No hardware or IT support needed. Free live demos training, and full support is included; no long-term commitment required.
TriageLogic myTriageChecklist® works with your existing EMR
Call documentation can easily be printed or transferred to your existing EMR system, which also helps ensure HIPAA compliance.
Free Training by a Triage Nurse Manager
As part of our service, we provide you with unlimited free weekly training sessions, helping you train your current as well as new nurses. You benefit from minimizing the training time spent by your senior nurses and ensure all your patients receive the same consistently high level of care.