Your Culture, Your Resources
Frustrated with Communication?
Enhance Communication and Make Information Seamless
With an evolving workforce, companies need tools to engage and communicate with members. Smart Touch Connect provides a combination of mobile platform and live nurses to help members understand and utilize company resources and decrease healthcare cost. All customized for your company.
Smart Touch Connect provides a seamless mobile platform to help members understand and utilize the resources available to them.
Smart Touch Connect brings out the best in your team
- All your resources in one convenient, easy-to-use, customizable app
- Access to nurses and telehealth
- Online access to critical forms and procedures
- Health, dental and vision benefit information and support
- 401(k) participation
- Safety checklists and manuals
- Training videos and educational resources
Improve Communication and Engagement Push notifications
Include links to videos and other company tutorials.
Send messages to specific groups or segments. The platform even has the ability to send individual push notifications.
Analyze campaign effectiveness with results from push with our data analytics.
As an administrator, you can create messages in the mobile app dashboard.
No need to create a separate webpage for important company messages.
STC’s administrative tools gives you valuable insight into your employees like never before
- Create and track events for employees
- Ability for employees to respond and add to their calendars
Track your app usage and engagement. Get insight on which wellness resources, productivity tools, and messages your employees open and spend time with.
Data analytics gives you in-depth understanding of your employees’ preferences and behaviors:
- What products are popular?
- Which products are being underutilized
- Should you send a push message reminder?
- Details of user behavior available.
Click here to download CERROWIRE eBook
Corporations are often faced with rising health care expenses, low employee usage of paid wellness resources, and over-stretched HR directors. Since their employees are already digital, companies are realizing that they need to make their resources readily available at all times.
This White Paper discusses in detail how a manufacturing company transformed their communication to employees about health, wellness and worker safety with access to live trusted nurses and a mobile application. Within a year, they experienced an overall 8% reduction in healthcare spending by having 24/7 access to Live Nurse Health Ambassadors.