Remote Patient Monitoring
Save time and increase revenue by monitoring chronically ill patients from home. We make it easy to implement with a custom solution for you
- Customized protocols and orders specific for your devices
- Documentation of patient calls
- Standardized protocols
- 24/7 clinical or non-clinical staff to monitor the patient and device
- A medical director on staff to help with all of your needs
We Can Assist You By:
- Helping you acquire devices that enable your practice or organization to monitor your chronic patients. This includes devices to monitoring blood pressure, respiration, heart rate, blood sugar, and more.
- Providing your office with software that remote staff will use to monitor and document all calls with custom protocols specific for your device & orders.
- Providing clinical or non-clinical staff to remotely monitor patients for you. Available 24/7 upon request.
While remote monitoring can improve the care for those with chronic disease, it also takes time away from physicians. We can help you with the monitoring while saving you time.
Download Our Brochure
Does your office have the time and resources to monitor multiple dashboards for multiple patients?
TriageLogic can help bridge the gap between remote monitoring data and care decisions.
What You Can Expect
- Our experienced, registered nurses are available around the clock to monitor your patients’ device dashboards for alerts and abnormal values.
- A call is made to the patient to triage the situation.
- The patient is given instructions based on your customized orders and protocols – including at-home care, a follow-up appointment in your office, or emergency intervention.
- We work with you to create custom protocols for the condition specified for the device.
- You will receive data analytics and reports on patient calls, outcomes, and much more.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services now covers costs to use remote patient monitoring!
Benefits of Having Our Nurses Monitor Your Patients
We Deliver Trusted Clinical Care
Founded by board Certified pediatrician, Ravi K. Raheja, MD and Charu Raheja, PhD, TriageLogic is a leading provider of quality patient care over the phone. TriageLogic provides patient call solutions to over 9,000 doctors within the United States and has taken over 1 million patient phone calls over the last 10 years.
What Makes Us Different
We provide the technology and the nurses staff to make your remote patient monitoring effective 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All nursing minutes count towards the Medicare billing codes. The nurses are also available for inbound calls, which helps fulfill the CCM requirements and can count towards nursing minutes. We work with any device company and monitoring dashboard to provide the bridge between alerts and action when your office is not available or wants to allocate resources to other in-office patient care.
“Improve Patient Care While Increasing Revenue”
- Ravi Raheja, MD
By having our nurses assist you in your remote patient care needs you will be able to:
- Decrease ER readmission rates
- Ensure continuity of care
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Help patients avoid unnecessary ER visits
- Increase patient compliance with instructions
Read More Information on Remote Patient Monitoring Here
Do You Need Us To Do Post Discharge Follow-Up?
During post discharge follow-up, Registered Nurses perform outbound calls to follow up with patients after a hospital visit and review instructions. In addition our nurses are on call 24/7 to speak to your patients, evaluate their symptoms and send follow-up to doctor’s offices.
Read These Articles To Stay Informed
As the flu begins to spread alongside COVID-19, it is more important than ever to understand the differences between the viruses and what to do if you suspect you have been infected. Careful action and preventive measures can help keep you and others safe and reduce the burden on health systems.
Chronic care management (CCM) involves facilitating care in-between physician office visits for patients with multiple chronic conditions. Care coordination between office visits can help individuals follow their care plan, adhere to their medication regimen, and keep doctor appointments. It can also help identify and pre-empt issues with the potential to turn into health tragedies.
Dr. Ravi Raheja, Medical Director of TriageLogic, Leads the Conversation in Remote Patient Monitoring
TriageLogic is leading the conversation on remote patient monitoring (RPM) as the healthcare industry pivots from expensive, in-office visits to efficient, device oriented care. Arch Healthcare, a company which helps organizations develop strategic and actionable provider network development plans, has published an article written by medical director Ravi Raheja, MD.