Remote Patient Monitoring Made Easy
Are you looking for a software for remote patient monitoring (RPM)? We can assist you. Our software includes:
- Standardized protocols
- Customizable protocols and orders specific for your devices
- Option to add 24/7 non-clinical staff to monitor the patient and device
- A Medical Director on staff to help with all your needs
While remote monitoring can help control the cost of care for those with chronic diseases such as congestive heart failure, COPD, asthma, and diabetes, device monitoring can take a toll on limited resources that need to be focused on direct patient care. We can help you with monitoring while saving you staff cost and management time.
We Can Assist You By:
- Provide your office with software to help your nurses monitor and document all calls with custom protocols specific for your device & orders.
- Providing non-clinical staff or nurses to remotely monitor patients for you. Available 24/7 upon request.
Does your office have the time and resources to monitor multiple dashboards for multiple patients?
TriageLogic can help bridge the gap between remote monitoring data and care decisions.
How Can We Help
- Our experienced, registered nurses are available around the clock to monitor your patients’ device dashboards for alerts and abnormal values.
- A call is made to the patient to triage the situation.
- The patient is given instructions based on your customized orders and protocols – including at-home care, a follow-up appointment in your office or emergency intervention.
- We work with you to create custom protocols for the condition specified for the device.
- Receive data analytics and reports on patient calls, outcomes, and much more.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services now covers costs to use remote patient monitoring.
Benefits of Having Our Nurses Monitor Your Patients
We Deliver Trusted Clinical Care
Founded by board Certified pediatrician, Ravi K. Raheja, MD and Charu Raheja, PhD, TriageLogic is a leading provider of quality patient care over the phone. TriageLogic provides patient call solutions to over 9,000 doctors within the United States and has taken over 1 million patient phone calls over the last 10 years.
What Makes Us Different
We provide the technology and the nurses to make your patient remote monitoring effective 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All nursing minutes count towards the Medicare billing codes. The nurses are also available for inbound calls, which helps fulfill the CCM requirements and can count towards nursing minutes. We work with any device company and monitoring dashboard to provide the bridge between alerts and action when your office is not available or wants to allocate resources to other in-office patient care.
By having our nurses assist you in your remote patient care needs you will be able to:
- Decrease ER readmission rates
- Ensure continuity of care
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Help patients avoid unnecessary ER visits
- Increase patient compliance with instructions
Read More Information on Remote Patient Monitoring Here
Do You Need Us To Do Post Discharge Follow-Up?
Read These Articles To Stay Informed
Press-Release: TriageLogic® Implementing Emergency COVID-19 Hotlines and Remote Care Solutions for Health Centers
TriageLogic, a leader in telephone nurse triage and remote patient communication, announces easy-to-implement solutions that hospitals, medical organizations, and health centers can use for patient care during the COVID-19 crisis.
TriageLogic Offers Remote Patient Monitoring, Allowing Physicians to Spend More Time on Direct Patient Care
TriageLogic, a leader in the telephone nurse triage industry, announced it will use its more than 13 years of industry-leading phone triage experience in the emerging remote patient monitoring (RPM) market.