- Patient calls and talks to a triage representative
- Nurse returns patient’s call and directs patient to the appropriate level of care
- As the nurse handles the call, the details are documented in the system and the encounter is sent to the physician’s office
Nurse Triage On Call
We provide 24/7 access to an experienced registered nurse to assist patients and ensure appropriate level of care.
How It Works
- Gold Standard Protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
- All calls recorded
- All licensed registered nurses
- Call back time less than 30 minutes
- Highly customizable standing orders – our nurses follow your instructions specific to your practice or each physician in your practice
- HIPAA-compliant texting – nurse can securely text MD’s smartphone
- Encounters sent via fax, email, FTP or online access to notes
- Optional integration module
- Optional tele-health app
Nurse Triage on Call
PHI bypasses public networks – All patient data remains within secure TriageLogic environment.
Delivery Confirmation – Our smart software tracks when MDs pick up their messages.
TriageLogic is able to provide secure, HIPAA-compliant, two-way communication between your practice EMR and our nurse triage software.
With this optional module you will have enhanced capabilities including:
Real-time, paperless information: your practice will be able to bypass any manual steps to add the triage encounter into your EMR.
Smarter Triage: Our nurses can get a brief medical summary from your EMR in a secure standardized format. This helps with chronically ill patients and helps patients feel like the nurse is a true extension of your office.
Smart Phone App
WHY ARE DOCTORS SWITCHING TO TRIAGE LOGIC?