Help Your Office Staff or Operators Relay Relevant Patient Messages Every Time
MedMessage Assist™ is a new tool to help your operators relay more accurate medical messages and improve medical service requests.*
Ensure that your operators indicate urgent calls more accurately.
- Ensure No Critical Messages Get Missed
- Improve Call Documentation
- Decrease Training Time
- MedMessage Assist for Your Front Desk
Developed by Doctors to Ensure Accurate Medical Scripting
Improve Patient Messages While Decreasing your Liability
How It Works
Download Our White Paper: Improving the Accuracy of Medical Messages
“Some patients may call saying that they need a prescription refill and fail to mention they have more serious symptoms. If the answering service doesn’t specifically ask, the provider may assume it is a routine priority call. TriageLogic has now launched an AI-based tool for answering services. The AI software prompts answering service staff to ask a few additional relevant questions, and ensures that the intake better reflects the severity of the symptoms.”
– Rose Moon, RN, BSN – Director of Nursing
Medical Contact Center AI System
- Evaluates text entered by an operator and prompts them as needed.
- Minimum training and intake time added.
- Self-standing and integrated options available.
- Decreases medical liability and ensures patient care.
- Increases provider satisfaction and retention.
- Gold Standard of Care
Medical message intake challenges, such as those related to properly vetting patient calls, continue to pose significant obstacles in urgent care settings. Despite its prevalence,
Do you Have Operators Taking Medical Messages? New Software Makes It Easier to Train, Ensures Relevant Messages, and Increases Doctor Satisfaction
Traditional training for nonclinical operators to perform medical message intake often requires about a month: first, a week to learn how to be an operator,
In the United States, about 100 million messages are relayed to doctors and nurses every month. About one in six calls have a symptom that
Are Your Providers Looking for Nurse Telehealth?
- All dispositions made using Schmitt-Thompson protocols.
- Custom instructions allow nurses to become an extension of your practice.
- Nurses send HIPAA-compliant texts to your MDs.
- URAC accredited.