Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) allows practitioners and healthcare organizations to monitor chronically ill patients from home. We can help you set up a program that saves you time and increases your revenue. Our program includes:
- Customized protocols and orders specific for your devices
- Documentation of patient calls
- Standardized protocols
- 24/7 clinical or non-clinical staff to monitor the patient and device
- A medical director on staff to help with all of your needs
“Improve Patient Care While Increasing Revenue”
- Ravi Raheja, MD
We Can Assist You By:
- Helping you acquire devices that enable your practice or organization to monitor your chronic patients. This includes devices to monitoring blood pressure, respiration, heart rate, blood sugar, and more.
- Providing your office with software that remote staff will use to monitor and document all calls with custom protocols specific for your device & orders.
- Providing clinical or non-clinical staff to remotely monitor patients for you. Available 24/7 upon request.
While remote monitoring can improve the care for those with chronic disease, it also takes time away from physicians. We can help you with the monitoring while saving you time.
Download Our Brochure
Does your office have the time and resources to monitor multiple dashboards for multiple patients?
TriageLogic can help bridge the gap between remote monitoring data and care decisions.
What You Can Expect
- Our experienced, registered nurses are available around the clock to monitor your patients’ device dashboards for alerts and abnormal values.
- A call is made to the patient to triage the situation.
- The patient is given instructions based on your customized orders and protocols – including at-home care, a follow-up appointment in your office, or emergency intervention.
- We work with you to create custom protocols for the condition specified for the device.
- You will receive data analytics and reports on patient calls, outcomes, and much more.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services now covers costs to use remote patient monitoring!
Benefits of Having Our Nurses Monitor Your Patients
We Deliver Trusted Clinical Care
Founded by board Certified pediatrician, Ravi K. Raheja, MD and Charu Raheja, PhD, TriageLogic is a leading provider of quality patient care over the phone. TriageLogic provides patient call solutions to over 9,000 doctors within the United States and has taken over 1 million patient phone calls over the last 10 years.
What Makes Us Different
We provide the technology and the nurses staff to make your remote patient monitoring effective 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All nursing minutes count towards the Medicare billing codes. The nurses are also available for inbound calls, which helps fulfill the CCM requirements and can count towards nursing minutes. We work with any device company and monitoring dashboard to provide the bridge between alerts and action when your office is not available or wants to allocate resources to other in-office patient care.
By having our nurses assist you in your remote patient care needs you will be able to:
- Decrease ER readmission rates
- Ensure continuity of care
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Help patients avoid unnecessary ER visits
- Increase patient compliance with instructions
Read More Information on Remote Patient Monitoring Here
Do You Need Us To Do Post Discharge Follow-Up?
During post discharge follow-up, Registered Nurses perform outbound calls to follow up with patients after a hospital visit and review instructions. In addition our nurses are on call 24/7 to speak to your patients, evaluate their symptoms and send follow-up to doctor’s offices.
Read These Articles To Stay Informed
Nurse triage can save money by reducing the need for unnecessary ER visits, which are costly in terms of resources and money. Each ER visit costs about $2000. Unnecessary ER visits also increase strain on healthcare systems, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic when hospitals are already overburdened.
Does Telephone Nurse Triage Save Lives during COVID-19? A Look at COVID-19 Data from our Nurse Triage Medical Call Center
Nurse triage has the potential to save patient lives. Patients often don’t know what symptoms may be signs of serious medical problems. Using a set of standardized protocols, telephone triage nurses assess patient symptoms and determine which ones are most serious and may need immediate medical attention.
New Learning Center Course: Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) – The Costs and Benefits of RPM and How to Implement a Successful Program
Triage Logic has a new triage nurse learning center course available on remote patient monitoring (RPM). The course explores the following: a. What is RPM; b. the benefits of an RPM system to both the patient and the provider; and c. how can doctor offices implement a program with minimum staff time by using both clinical and non-clinical contact centers.