Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) improves the care of chronically ill patients while increasing your revenue. A comprehensive solution for peace of mind for you and your patients.
- Daily review of results.
- Daily registered nurse outreach to patients with abnormal data.
- 24/7 outreach by registered nurses for critical alerts as defined by providers.
- 24/7 hotline for inbound calls that address patient symptoms or concerns.
- Nurse time billable to insurance.
Would your organization like to generate more revenue
without stretching resources?
We can assist you
- A Medical Director oversees your program to facilitate the highest level of patient care.
- Our registered nurses have an average of 10 years of experience with acute patient care.
- Our services meet Medicare and HIPAA requirements.
- State-of-the-art software provides you analytics and detailed reports on patient care.
- Protocols are customizable.
- URAC-accredited health call center.
- SOC 2 Certification (in process).
While Remote Patient Monitoring can improve health outcomes for those with chronic diseases, it can also burden your physician’s time. We alleviate that burden by doing the monitoring for them.
From Our Medical Director
- 24/7 care at no cost.
- Decrease ER visits from sudden emergencies.
- URAC accredited – the Medical Director oversees all nurses.
“Improve Patient Care While Increasing Revenue”
- Ravi Raheja, MD
Download Our Brochure
Read More Information on Remote Patient Monitoring Here
Do You Need Us To Do Post Discharge Follow-Up?
During post discharge follow-up, Registered Nurses perform outbound calls to follow up with patients after a hospital visit and review instructions. In addition, our nurses are on call 24/7 to speak to your patients, evaluate their symptoms, and follow-up to doctor’s offices.
Read These Articles To Stay Informed
TriageLogic and Analog Devices Join Together to Bring Remote Patient Monitoring to Healthcare Organizations
The TriageLogic team and David Brown, the Director and Marketing Development at Analog Device, sat down to talk about their partnership in bringing RPM to doctors and hospitals to monitor their chronic care patients remotely.
In the United States, 6 in 10 adults in the United States suffer from some form of a chronic disease, such as obesity, diabetes, or heart disease. Chronic diseases are responsible for 75% of the 3.5 trillion dollars spent on healthcare each year. RPM can help alleviate that.
TriageLogic® Announces Release of Comprehensive Data on Remote Nurse Triage Calls and Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
TriageLogic has collected data from nurse triage call centers and studied how patient behavior and use of telephone nurse triage services may have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.