Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) improves the care of chronically ill patients while increasing your revenue. A comprehensive solution for peace of mind for you and your patients.
- Daily review of results.
- Daily registered nurse outreach to patients with abnormal data.
- 24/7 outreach by registered nurses for critical alerts as defined by providers.
- 24/7 hotline for inbound calls that address patient symptoms or concerns.
- Nurse time billable to insurance.
Would your organization like to generate more revenue
without stretching resources?
We can assist you
- A Medical Director oversees your program to facilitate the highest level of patient care.
- Our registered nurses have an average of 10 years of experience with acute patient care.
- Our services meet Medicare and HIPAA requirements.
- State-of-the-art software provides you analytics and detailed reports on patient care.
- Protocols are customizable.
- URAC-accredited health call center.
- SOC 2 Certification (in process).
While Remote Patient Monitoring can improve health outcomes for those with chronic diseases, it can also burden your physician’s time. We alleviate that burden by doing the monitoring for them.
From Our Medical Director
- 24/7 care at no cost.
- Decrease ER visits from sudden emergencies.
- URAC accredited – the Medical Director oversees all nurses.
“Improve Patient Care While Increasing Revenue”
- Ravi Raheja, MD
Download Our Brochure
Read More Information on Remote Patient Monitoring Here
Do You Need Us To Do Post Discharge Follow-Up?
During post discharge follow-up, Registered Nurses perform outbound calls to follow up with patients after a hospital visit and review instructions. In addition, our nurses are on call 24/7 to speak to your patients, evaluate their symptoms, and follow-up to doctor’s offices.
Read These Articles To Stay Informed
The COVID-19 vaccine is here, and a new virus with a new vaccine means new protocols for triage nurses. Triage nurses play an important role in times like these; many patients have questions about the vaccine and if what they are feeling after receiving it is normal. A couple of COVID-19 vaccines require two shots spread apart to be effective, though there are new vaccines which only requires one. In this article, we’ll tell you about the new triage COVID-19 vaccine Schmitt-Thompson vaccine protocols, and what kind of outcomes to expect.
How Insurance Reimbursements Makes Remote Patient Monitoring Profitable for Healthcare Organizations
The COVID-19 pandemic has encouraged healthcare organizations and physicians to adopt remote healthcare more readily — from telehealth visits to remote patient monitoring (RPM). The
In this issue of Care News, you’ll hear from our CEO Dr. Charu Raheja about the lessons we’ve learned from COVID and how we plan to move forward. You will also hear from our Medical Director Dr. Ravi Raheja about the exciting new world of remote patient monitoring. Along with a few words from our new partnership with Analog Devices, you will be updated on important information in the remote nurse triage world!