Ravi Raheja, M.D.
CTO and Medical Director, TriageLogic
Articles and Publications
- Getting to Know TriageLogic’s Medical Director – Dr. Ravi Raheja
- Dr. Ravi Raheja is Honored with the Jacksonville Business Journal’s Technology Leader of the Year Award
- Dr. Ravi Raheja, Medical Director of TriageLogic, Leads the Conversation in Remote Patient Monitoring
- Ravi Raheja, M.D. and TriageLogic Medical Director, Shares Information on Screen Time and Young Children
- Medical Message Accuracy
- Medical Call Center Technology
- Mobile Technology
- Nurse Triage Work Flows
- Healthcare Efficiency
- Medical Entrepreneurship
- Nursing Education
- Patient Engagement
- Remote Patient Monitoring
Awards and Recognition
- JAXUSA Innovation Award – Jacksonville Business Journal
- Board of Directors – Leadership Jacksonville
- Technology Leader of the Year – Jacksonville Business Journal
In The News
Dr. Ravi Raheja graduated from the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey and became a pediatrician in 1997. After years of practicing medicine, he and his partners found that many of their patients needed a more sophisticated system for their after-hours calls. That is when he developed the concept of Triagelogic, with the mission to provide outstanding patient triage software and services, at an affordable price.
Ravi saw that technology could be used to improve medical care and created several systems and platforms to help integrate and coordinate patient care. He has used his medical training and expertise in complex technology to create efficient systems that make quality care consistent and available to more people. Some of his biggest clients include, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, lntermountain Healthcare, and Franciscan Alliance.