What is the True Cost of Inaccurate Medical Messages?
According to Gilman & Bedigian, LLC, a law firm that specializes in medical malpractice, the 3 biggest factors that lead to lawsuits are:
1. Operators not sending critical messages to the doctor immediately
2. Failing to make appropriate documentation
3. Sending inaccurate data to the doctor
MedMessage Assist™ is a new tool to help your operators relay more accurate medical messages and improve medical service requests.*
Ensure that your operators indicate urgent calls more accurately.
- Increase Revenue
- Increase Accuracy
- Decrease Training Time
How It Works
“Some patients may call saying that they need a prescription refill and fail to mention they have more serious symptoms. If the answering service doesn’t specifically ask, the provider may assume it is a routine priority call. TriageLogic has now launched an AI-based tool for answering services. The AI software prompts answering service staff to ask a few additional relevant questions, and ensures that the intake better reflects the severity of the symptoms.”
– Rose Moon, RN, BSN – Director of Nursing
Medical Contact Center Augmented Intelligence
- Evaluates text entered by an operator and prompts them as needed.
- Minimum training and intake time added.
- Self-standing and integrated options available.
- Decreases medical liability and ensures patient care.
- Increases provider satisfaction and retention.
Are Your Providers Looking for Nurse Telehealth?
- All dispositions made using Schmitt-Thompson protocols.
- Custom instructions allow nurses to become an extension of your practice.
- Nurses send HIPAA-compliant texts to your MDs.
- URAC accredited.