TriageLogic offering easy to implement solutions for healthcare organizations to address the Covid-19 crisis.
• Available 24/7 to help screen patient questions
• Ability to provide information and send handouts to callers
• Set-up e-visits or send callers with symptoms to a healthcare provider
• Ability to use your scripts or information
Software-only option available for organizations that already have their own staff.
NURSE TRIAGE SOFTWARE WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR NURSES:
Fast-to-train, web-enabled software for your nurses:
• Easy to train and use
• Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
• Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
• Includes Covid-19 protocols
• Nurses educate patients on the appropriate use of the monitoring device
• Track data from devices for alerts
• Call and evaluate patients who present worsening symptoms
Our groups of experts can also help your organization evaluate the data from medical device.
HIPAA-COMPLIANT REMOTE PHONE SYSTEM:
• For nurses to work remotely
• Coordinate and evaluate patients remotely
TriageLogic can set up your certified nurses with a call center-grade, HIPAA-compliant phone system. Keep clinical staff at home and while coordinating as a team.
• Connect 24/7 with your community and patients
• Information can be updated in real-time
• Connect to important Covid-19 resources
• Connect to your practice EMR
• Send push notifications, link to call centers, set up visits, and more
• After-Hours Protocols
• Protocols for Daytime
TriageLogic is offering the COVID-19 Protocols for free to doctor’s offices and hospitals to efficiently triage those who may have been exposed or who are concerned about the virus.
“We are working around the clock to assist our current clients, as well as other health centers, to set up processes to help concerned callers. Our team has stepped up to ensure that all systems get deployed within hours when possible,”
-TriageLogic’s Ravi Raheja, MD.
Read These Important Articles To Stay Informed
Dr. Ravi Raheja, Medical Director of TriageLogic, Leads the Conversation in Remote Patient Monitoring
TriageLogic is leading the conversation on remote patient monitoring (RPM) as the healthcare industry pivots from expensive, in-office visits to efficient, device oriented care. Arch Healthcare, a company which helps organizations develop strategic and actionable provider network development plans, has published an article written by medical director Ravi Raheja, MD.
TriageLogic® Announces Free 30-Day Trial of Their Telephone Triage Software for Telehealth Coordination
TriageLogic announces a free 30-day trial of their telephone triage software for medical organizations, MyTriageChecklistTM. This software is web-based, and it includes triage protocols developed by Dr.Schmitt and Dr.Thompson for pediatrics and adult patients respectively.
Discover how using nurse triage protocols in conjunction with doctor e-visits improves coordination of care, and allows doctors to safely delegate responsibility to their nurses. You’ll also meet one of TriageLogic’s telephone triage nurses and find out some trends she’s seeing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.