TriageLogic offering easy to implement solutions for healthcare organizations to address the Covid-19 crisis.
• Available 24/7 to help screen patient questions
• Ability to provide information and send handouts to callers
• Set-up e-visits or send callers with symptoms to a healthcare provider
• Ability to use your scripts or information
Software-only option available for organizations that already have their own staff.
NURSE TRIAGE SOFTWARE WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR NURSES:
Fast-to-train, web-enabled software for your nurses:
• Easy to train and use
• Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
• Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
• Includes Covid-19 protocols
• Nurses educate patients on the appropriate use of the monitoring device
• Track data from devices for alerts
• Call and evaluate patients who present worsening symptoms
Our groups of experts can also help your organization evaluate the data from medical device.
HIPAA-COMPLIANT REMOTE PHONE SYSTEM:
• For nurses to work remotely
• Coordinate and evaluate patients remotely
TriageLogic can set up your certified nurses with a call center-grade, HIPAA-compliant phone system. Keep clinical staff at home and while coordinating as a team.
• Connect 24/7 with your community and patients
• Information can be updated in real-time
• Connect to important Covid-19 resources
• Connect to your practice EMR
• Send push notifications, link to call centers, set up visits, and more
• After-Hours Protocols
• Protocols for Daytime
TriageLogic is offering the COVID-19 Protocols for free to doctor’s offices and hospitals to efficiently triage those who may have been exposed or who are concerned about the virus.
“We are working around the clock to assist our current clients, as well as other health centers, to set up processes to help concerned callers. Our team has stepped up to ensure that all systems get deployed within hours when possible,”
-TriageLogic’s Ravi Raheja, MD.
Read These Important Articles To Stay Informed
Dr. Ravi Raheja on News4Jax Sharing the Do’s and Don’ts of Protective Masks and Gloves During the COVID-19 Pandemic
There is some confusion on how to best protect yourself and slow the spread of the coronavirus. When should you wear a mask and gloves? Dr. Ravi Raheja appeared on News4Jax to educate the community on best practices.
TriageLogic Assists Union County COVID-19 Hotline by Screening Patients and Connecting them to Physicians
TriageLogic, LLC is working with National Diagnostic Services, Inc to provide a fully automated COVID-19 hotline in New Jersey. Implementing emergency support solutions like TriageLogic’s 24/7 hotline provides Governor Phil Murphy and his administration the tools they need to help burdened hospitals and identify patients who need further care.
As the coronavirus pandemic progresses, nurse triage is playing a critical role in helping healthcare organizations, hospitals and practices manage their overwhelmed systems. As the weeks passed since the original national emergency announcement, our nurse triage center has observed some important trends on what callers are experiencing.