TriageLogic offering easy to implement solutions for healthcare organizations to address the Covid-19 crisis.
• Available 24/7 to help screen patient questions
• Ability to provide information and send handouts to callers
• Set-up e-visits or send callers with symptoms to a healthcare provider
• Ability to use your scripts or information
Software-only option available for organizations that already have their own staff.
NURSE TRIAGE SOFTWARE WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR NURSES:
Fast-to-train, web-enabled software for your nurses:
• Easy to train and use
• Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
• Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
• Includes Covid-19 protocols
• Nurses educate patients on the appropriate use of the monitoring device
• Track data from devices for alerts
• Call and evaluate patients who present worsening symptoms
Our groups of experts can also help your organization evaluate the data from medical device.
HIPAA-COMPLIANT REMOTE PHONE SYSTEM:
• For nurses to work remotely
• Coordinate and evaluate patients remotely
TriageLogic can set up your certified nurses with a call center-grade, HIPAA-compliant phone system. Keep clinical staff at home and while coordinating as a team.
• Connect 24/7 with your community and patients
• Information can be updated in real-time
• Connect to important Covid-19 resources
• Connect to your practice EMR
• Send push notifications, link to call centers, set up visits, and more
• After-Hours Protocols
• Protocols for Daytime
TriageLogic is offering the COVID-19 Protocols for free to doctor’s offices and hospitals to efficiently triage those who may have been exposed or who are concerned about the virus.
“We are working around the clock to assist our current clients, as well as other health centers, to set up processes to help concerned callers. Our team has stepped up to ensure that all systems get deployed within hours when possible,”
-TriageLogic’s Ravi Raheja, MD.
Read These Important Articles To Stay Informed
Doctors Schmitt and Thompson have created a standardized set of questions and dispositions based on patient symptoms to ensure that nurses give the same, high-quality standard of care every time a patient calls.
TriageLogic is featured in the Jacksonville Business Journal for setting up a telephone triage system for nurses at Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.
Dr. Ravi Raheja, medical director and CTO of TriageLogic, teamed up with Spry Health to talk about monitoring at-risk patients during the COVID-19 pandemic on April 10th, 2020. The group discussed options for remote patient care and telehealth solutions to help patients virtually.