TriageLogic offering easy to implement solutions for healthcare organizations to address the Covid-19 crisis.
• Available 24/7 to help screen patient questions
• Ability to provide information and send handouts to callers
• Set-up e-visits or send callers with symptoms to a healthcare provider
• Ability to use your scripts or information
Software-only option available for organizations that already have their own staff.
NURSE TRIAGE SOFTWARE WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR NURSES:
Fast-to-train, web-enabled software for your nurses:
• Easy to train and use
• Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
• Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
• Includes Covid-19 protocols
• Nurses educate patients on the appropriate use of the monitoring device
• Track data from devices for alerts
• Call and evaluate patients who present worsening symptoms
Our groups of experts can also help your organization evaluate the data from medical device.
HIPAA-COMPLIANT REMOTE PHONE SYSTEM:
• For nurses to work remotely
• Coordinate and evaluate patients remotely
TriageLogic can set up your certified nurses with a call center-grade, HIPAA-compliant phone system. Keep clinical staff at home and while coordinating as a team.
• Connect 24/7 with your community and patients
• Information can be updated in real-time
• Connect to important Covid-19 resources
• Connect to your practice EMR
• Send push notifications, link to call centers, set up visits, and more
• After-Hours Protocols
• Protocols for Daytime
TriageLogic is offering the COVID-19 Protocols for free to doctor’s offices and hospitals to efficiently triage those who may have been exposed or who are concerned about the virus.
“We are working around the clock to assist our current clients, as well as other health centers, to set up processes to help concerned callers. Our team has stepped up to ensure that all systems get deployed within hours when possible,”
-TriageLogic’s Ravi Raheja, MD.
Read These Important Articles To Stay Informed
The pandemic means that many people are staying at home and are more stationary throughout the day. This can have a negative effect on your physical and mental health that in return can negatively affect your work. To stay motivated and keep energy levels up, there are many exercises, stretches, and tips you can complete to reduce stress on the body throughout the day.
Telephone triage protocols help triage nurses maintain a quality of care on a consistent basis. They are important for doctors to delegate workloads, standardize procedures, and give nurses decision support. Hospitals can use these protocols to maintain the proper flow for their patients, ensure patients are receiving the correct advice for the symptoms presented, save money, and ultimately save lives.
Rashes are a common problem for adults and children alike, and they are one of the most common symptoms triage nurses come across. Rashes can be a problem that can be cared for at home or a symptom of something more serious.