TriageLogic offering easy to implement solutions for healthcare organizations to address the Covid-19 crisis.
• Available 24/7 to help screen patient questions
• Ability to provide information and send handouts to callers
• Set-up e-visits or send callers with symptoms to a healthcare provider
• Ability to use your scripts or information
Software-only option available for organizations that already have their own staff.
NURSE TRIAGE SOFTWARE WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR NURSES:
Fast-to-train, web-enabled software for your nurses:
• Easy to train and use
• Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
• Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
• Includes Covid-19 protocols
• Nurses educate patients on the appropriate use of the monitoring device
• Track data from devices for alerts
• Call and evaluate patients who present worsening symptoms
Our groups of experts can also help your organization evaluate the data from medical device.
HIPAA-COMPLIANT REMOTE PHONE SYSTEM:
• For nurses to work remotely
• Coordinate and evaluate patients remotely
TriageLogic can set up your certified nurses with a call center-grade, HIPAA-compliant phone system. Keep clinical staff at home and while coordinating as a team.
• Connect 24/7 with your community and patients
• Information can be updated in real-time
• Connect to important Covid-19 resources
• Connect to your practice EMR
• Send push notifications, link to call centers, set up visits, and more
• After-Hours Protocols
• Protocols for Daytime
TriageLogic is offering the COVID-19 Protocols for free to doctor’s offices and hospitals to efficiently triage those who may have been exposed or who are concerned about the virus.
“We are working around the clock to assist our current clients, as well as other health centers, to set up processes to help concerned callers. Our team has stepped up to ensure that all systems get deployed within hours when possible,”
-TriageLogic’s Ravi Raheja, MD.
Read These Important Articles To Stay Informed
The TriageLogic Learning Center: Free Educational Material for Telephone Nurses and Medical Professionals
The TriageLogic Learning Center provides free educational material for telephone nurses and medical professionals. The courses provide a thorough understanding of nurse triage, triage protocols, and patient care.
Dr. Ravi Raheja is Honored with the Jacksonville Business Journal’s Technology Leader of the Year Award
Dr. Ravi Raheja has been honored as one of the 2020 recipients of the Jacksonville Business Journal’s award for Technology Leader of the Year. The Technology Leader of the Year award recognizes local entrepreneurs who are making innovative contributions to the field of technology and the local economy.