TriageLogic offering easy to implement solutions for healthcare organizations to address the Covid-19 crisis.
• Available 24/7 to help screen patient questions
• Ability to provide information and send handouts to callers
• Set-up e-visits or send callers with symptoms to a healthcare provider
• Ability to use your scripts or information
Software-only option available for organizations that already have their own staff.
NURSE TRIAGE SOFTWARE WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR NURSES:
Fast-to-train, web-enabled software for your nurses:
• Easy to train and use
• Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
• Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
• Includes Covid-19 protocols
• Nurses educate patients on the appropriate use of the monitoring device
• Track data from devices for alerts
• Call and evaluate patients who present worsening symptoms
Our groups of experts can also help your organization evaluate the data from medical device.
HIPAA-COMPLIANT REMOTE PHONE SYSTEM:
• For nurses to work remotely
• Coordinate and evaluate patients remotely
TriageLogic can set up your certified nurses with a call center-grade, HIPAA-compliant phone system. Keep clinical staff at home and while coordinating as a team.
• Connect 24/7 with your community and patients
• Information can be updated in real-time
• Connect to important Covid-19 resources
• Connect to your practice EMR
• Send push notifications, link to call centers, set up visits, and more
• After-Hours Protocols
• Protocols for Daytime
TriageLogic is offering the COVID-19 Protocols for free to doctor’s offices and hospitals to efficiently triage those who may have been exposed or who are concerned about the virus.
“We are working around the clock to assist our current clients, as well as other health centers, to set up processes to help concerned callers. Our team has stepped up to ensure that all systems get deployed within hours when possible,”
-TriageLogic’s Ravi Raheja, MD.
Read These Important Articles To Stay Informed
People are starting to make travel plans for the holidays coming up. While holiday season always mean longer work hours and less exercising for busy health care professional because of winter sickness and family gatherings, the COVID-19 pandemic has added an extra lawyer of worry and work.
New Learning Center Course: Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) – The Costs and Benefits of RPM and How to Implement a Successful Program
Triage Logic has a new triage nurse learning center course available on remote patient monitoring (RPM). The course explores the following: a. What is RPM; b. the benefits of an RPM system to both the patient and the provider; and c. how can doctor offices implement a program with minimum staff time by using both clinical and non-clinical contact centers.