Coronavirus Emergency Solutions
TriageLogic offering easy to implement solutions for healthcare organizations to address the Covid-19 crisis.
• Available 24/7 to help screen patient questions
• Ability to provide information and send handouts to callers
• Set-up e-visits or send callers with symptoms to a healthcare provider
• Ability to use your scripts or information
Software-only option available for organizations that already have their own staff.
NURSE TRIAGE SOFTWARE WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR NURSES:
Fast-to-train, web-enabled software for your nurses:
• Easy to train and use
• Nurse uses protocol checklist to ask all the right questions and direct patient to appropriate level of care
• Gold standard, doctor written protocols from Schmitt-Thompson
• Includes Covid-19 protocols
• Nurses educate patients on the appropriate use of the monitoring device
• Track data from devices for alerts
• Call and evaluate patients who present worsening symptoms
Our groups of experts can also help your organization evaluate the data from medical device.
HIPAA-COMPLIANT REMOTE PHONE SYSTEM:
• For nurses to work remotely
• Coordinate and evaluate patients remotely
TriageLogic can set up your certified nurses with a call center-grade, HIPAA-compliant phone system. Keep clinical staff at home and while coordinating as a team.
► TO LEARN MORE CALL US AT 800-723-4290
“We are working around the clock to assist our current clients, as well as other health centers, to set up processes to help concerned callers. Our team has stepped up to ensure that all systems get deployed within hours when possible,” says TriageLogic’s Ravi Raheja, MD.
Contact Us Today
Read These Important Articles To Stay Informed
In recent years, we’ve seen an increased demand for transformative care like remote patient monitoring (RPM) and telehealth nurse triage. Conversely, we’ve also seen an
Depression and suicide have been on the rise, up 33% from 1999 to 2017. One way to prevent suicide is by implementing a strong telephone
How Can Answering Service Operators Help Your Triage Nurses Know if a Call Is Urgent? A New Tool for Answering Services
It’s every triage nurse’s responsibility to get a patient caller to the appropriate care in the appropriate window of time. Nurses taking patient phone calls usually