From the very start, TriageLogic has been writing articles designed to help nurse triage call centers in their mission to design IT systems that are efficient, and best serve their physician communities.
We are happy to announce that our latest article on how to set up data security for call centers is currently featured in the April/May edition of the AnswerStat publication!
The article, “The ABC’s of Data Security”, provides a comprehensive overview of the key protective elements that should be part of any IT service, such as: PCI Security Standards, Data Center Security, and the “7 Questions to Ask” when interested in working with a hosted IT solution.
In addition, a second TriageLogic article, “Patient Data Can Improve the Delivery of Care While Reducing Healthcare Costs”, is also included in the publication. As healthcare systems continue to search for ways to increase quality while decreasing financial burden, the article provides an example of how current technology and patient data offers efficient solutions.
If you have missed recent TriageLogic resource articles and are interested in gaining additional insight as to the extended benefits of telephone nurse triage, we invite you to review all articles that have been published in AnswerStat.
- Raheja, Ravi: "The ABCs of Data Security," AnswerStat Magazine, Apr/May 2013
- Raheja, Charu: "Patient Data Can Improve the Delivery of Care While Reducing Healthcare Costs," Apr/May 2013
- Raheja Charu: "Affordable Care Act: What does it do and who is affected?" AnswerStat White Paper, Jan 2013
- Raheja, Charu and Ravi Raheja: “Using Nurse Triage to Improve Care and Decrease Costs: Options available for ACO's and Medical Organizations,” AnswerStat Magazine, Oct/Nov 2012
- Raheja, Ravi: "Why Your Nurse Triage Needs to Be Integrated With Your Clients’ Systems," AnswerStat Magazine, Oct/Nov 2012
- Raheja, Charu: “Integrating Answering Service with Nurse Triage,” AnswerStat Magazine, Feb/March 2010